Oxygen is the leading cause of column degradation. These oxygen traps use a copper-based catalyst to remove oxygen to sub-ppm levels.
Z-PURE™* INDICATING OXYGEN TRAP
This is an improved, compact indicating filter for high-efficiency oxygen removal, suitable for use with chromatography carrier gas streams. It removes oxygen to low-ppb levels, with an indicator that changes color from green to gray when adsorption capacity is depleted.
- Inner heavy walled glass tube encased in a hard plastic tube for added safety and strength
- Redundant three part inner seal for leak-free operation
- Maximum fow rate of 150ml/min., maximum pressure is 100psi
- Can be regenerated - no need to dispose
- Approx. dimensions: 3.5 x 26cm including the fittings
- Brass fittings (also available in stainless steel)
Carrier Gas Contaminants Can Lead To Gc Column Degradation, Causing Interference With Your Chromatography Such As Decreased Sensitivity And Increased Baseline Noise