Oxygen is the leading cause of column degradation. These oxygen traps use a copper-based catalyst to remove oxygen to sub-ppm levels.
MODEL 1000 HIGH CAPACITY OXYGEN TRAP
The Model 1000 high capacity oxygen trap is specifically designed for the bulk removal of oxygen for capillary use, especially with ECD and GC-MS systems.
NOTE: The active catalyst in this high capacity oxygen trap becomes hot when exposed to air. According, this Trap MUST ship as HAZARDOUS GOODS.
- Over 2.5 liter O2 capacity from 500cc's of adsorbent
- Removes O2 to less than 70ppb oxygen levels at the outlet
- Nickel plated steel construction rated to 1000psig
- Maximum flow of 1L/min recommended
- Can be regenerated (instructions are included)
- Delivered filled with high purity helium - ready for use
- Approx. dimensions: 5 x 37cm
Carrier Gas Contaminants Can Lead To Gc Column Degradation, Causing Interference With Your Chromatography Such As Decreased Sensitivity And Increased Baseline Noise