TWELVE INJECTOR TYPES TO CHOOSE FROM
SRI offers twelve injector types. Injector types are selected by the user depending on the particular application, detection limit, or regulatory requirements. All injectors must be installed at the SRI factory.
The On-column injector is standard equipment on every 8610, 410 (rack mount) and 310 GC. Heated Flash Vaporization, Heated Split/Splitless and PTV injectors are all upgrades to the standard on-column injector.
Up to five injectors may be mounted simultaneously on the Model 8610C or 8610D (dual oven). The Model 410 can mount a gas sampling valve in addition to the On-column injector which may be upgraded. Due to its smaller size, Model 310 can only accommodate a single On-column, Heated Flash Vaporization, Heated Split/Splitless or PTV injector.
- On-column injector (standard on all SRI GCs)
- Heated flash vaporization injector
- Heated split/splitless injector
- PTV - programmable temperature vaporization injector
- 10-port gas sampling valves and 22-port stream selector valves
- Sample Preconcentration and Enrichment Options:
- Heated Adsorbent Traps
- Permeation Loop Accessory
- Enrichment Coils
- Method TO-14 Air Concentrator
- Thermal Desorber
- Method 5030/5035 compliant purge & trap; Method 5035 VOA vial purge head retrofit
- Heated Static Headspace Injector
- 120 vial liquid autosampler (with headspace tray option)
- 10-sample purge & trap Autosampler; Online sampler for purge & trap
Sample Types and Appropriate Injectors
LIQUIDS: On-Column, Heated Flash Vaporization, Heated Split/Splitless, PTV, Heated Static Headspace, Purge & Trap, Liquid Injection Valve, Liquid Autosamplers
SOLIDS: Thermal Desorber, Heated Static Headspace, PTV, Method 5035 Purge & Trap
GASES: On-Column, Gas Sampling Valve, Method TO-14 Air Concentrator or Heated Static Headspace
SPME FIBERS: Heated Flash Vaporization with Low Volume SPME Liner or Heated Split/Splitless