SRI GC INJECTORS - HEATED SPLIT/SPLITLESS INJECTOR
- Use in Split, splitless, or on-Column modes
- Use with narrow and wide-bore capillary columns
- Temperature adjustable from ambient to 300°C
- Adjustable split flow via precision needle valve
The Heated Split/Splitless Injector enables 0.25 and 0.32mm I.D. capillary columns to be used in the split or splitless injection mode and allows for cold on-column injections to be made onto wide-bore 0.53mm ID capillaries with a supplied adapter. Temperatures up to 300°C are possible. Split flow can also be turned on/off as a timed event via the Peaksimple software.
NOTE: This is an upgrade to an existing on-column injector for the 8610C.
SRI GC INJECTOR OPTIONS
Each SRI GC comes standard with one 1/8" cold on-column injector for use with either 0.53mm I.D.
capillary or 1/8" packed columns, see below. This type of injector allows the sample to be deposited directly into the bore of the column and avoids any contact with the injector port surfaces. This eliminates the need for a heated injector and is ideal for 0.53mm I.D. capillary columns.
- For solids, choose the Thermal Soil Desorber or the Heated Static Headspace.
- For liquids, choose the Cold On-Column, Heated Flash On-Column, Heated Split/Splitless, or the Heated Static Headspace.
- For gases, choose the 10 Port Gas Sampling Valve or the Purge and Trap.
- Add automation with the Method 5030 Purge and Trap Autosampler, or the 42 Vial Liquid Autosampler.
Up to 5 injector types, covering solids, liquids and gases can be mounted simultaneously onto the Model 8610C GC mainframe. Due to limited space, only one injector can be mounted on the Model 310 GC. Click on the links below to go directly to the specific information on the available injector hardware.
Heated Flash Vaporization, Heated Split/Splitless and PTV injectors are all upgrades to the On-column injector. All injectors must be installed at the SRI factory.