SRI 10-POSITION PURGE AND TRAP AUTOSAMPLER
- Automated EPA Method 5030 Purge and Trap or Stream Selection analyses
- Stream selection valve and central valve oven (heated to 150°C)
- 10 individual sample positions
- Heated transfer line
- Peaksimple control
This 10 position autosampler is ideal for water and soil samples and can run unattended under control of the Peaksimple software. All lines are heat traced stainless steel for ruggedness and minimal carryover. A blank may be inserted in the "home" position for bake-out between samples. Electrically operated valve does not require compressed air for operation. Must specify 110V or 220V.
The same hardware without the test tubes is used as a stream selector to obtain samples from multiple locations.
SRI GC INJECTOR OPTIONS
Each SRI GC comes standard with one 1/8" cold on-column injector for use with either 0.53mm I.D.
capillary or 1/8" packed columns, see below. This type of injector allows the sample to be deposited directly into the bore of the column and avoids any contact with the injector port surfaces. This eliminates the need for a heated injector and is ideal for 0.53mm I.D. capillary columns.
- For solids, choose the Thermal Soil Desorber or the Heated Static Headspace.
- For liquids, choose the Cold On-Column, Heated Flash On-Column, Heated Split/Splitless, or the Heated Static Headspace.
- For gases, choose the 10 Port Gas Sampling Valve or the Purge and Trap.
- Add automation with the Method 5030 Purge and Trap Autosampler, or the 42 Vial Liquid Autosampler.
Up to 5 injector types, covering solids, liquids and gases can be mounted simultaneously onto the Model 8610C GC mainframe. Due to limited space, only one injector can be mounted on the Model 310 GC. Click on the links below to go directly to the specific information on the available injector hardware.
Heated Flash Vaporization, Heated Split/Splitless and PTV injectors are all upgrades to the On-column injector. All injectors must be installed at the SRI factory.