Gas Purifiers - From CRS
All NEW from CRS, this 2-part Advanced Filter System includes a small stainless steel manifold and a high capacity filter cartridge.
Advanced Filter System (AFS)
The Advanced Filter System (AFS) removes impurities such as oxygen, water and hydrocarbons from inert gases and hydrogen to low ppb levels. Proper installation of the AFS reduces impurities, increases sensitivity levels and improves performance.
The two part system includes a small stainless steel manifold and a high capacity filter cartridge. It can be attached to a laboratory wall or bench with brackets included. Each connection in the AFS is made with two fluoro-elastomer seals. The polycarbonate shield that surrounds the glass indicator section of the filter is sealed, so the gas flow is secure even if the glass is broken.
- Excellent capacity and efficiency in one cartridge
- All metal and glass construction
- Visible indicators for both oxygen and water
- Double seal construction for safety, especially when using hydrogen gas
- Check valves protect gas lines during cartridge replacement
- Recommended maximum flow rate is 1 L/min. at 200 psi maximum operating pressure
- Easy cartridge replacement with twist on/off assembly knob
- Expected life of =/> one year in typical use with up to 4 GCs
Carrier Gas Contaminants Can Lead To Gc Column Degradation, Causing Interference With Your Chromatography Such As Decreased Sensitivity And Increased Baseline Noise