iFlow high volume hydrogen
i-FLOW HIGH VOLUME RACK MOUNT HYDROGEN GENERATORS
The F-DGS high flow i-FLOW-HYDROGEN STATION is able to generate up to 10 L/min Hydrogen with purity better than 99.9999% and pressures up to 16 bar (232 psi).
The i-FLOW-H2 STATION 10L (3 modules of 3.3 L/min) includes the new long life multilayer electrolytic cell with polymeric membrane (PEM) using distilled water. The innovative gas drying system with automatic regeneration ensures the maximum grade of hydrogen purity, and is completely maintenance-free and allows continuous operation, 24 hours a day. The on-board processor constantly controls the operating parameters to guarantee full safety. The touch-screen LCD interface provides simple and user-friendly management of all system functions.
The I-FLOW Hydrogen Generator features:
- High volume production of Hydrogen with flow rates up to 3 x 3300 cc/min
- High purity : >99.99999% ( O2 < 0.1 ppm; H2 dewpoint < -70°C (-94°F))
- Pressure up to 12 bar (174 psi), on request 16 bar (232 psi)
- Innovative gas drying system with automatic regeneration : No maintenance is required
- New long multilayer PEM cell
- Smart humidity safe guard
- Patented gas/water separator electronically controlled
- LCD touch screen : with real time feedback : H2 outlet pressure, H2 flow rate, water quality, water level, system status with auto-diagnostics of breakdown with alarms
- Remote PC monitoring in standard via RS232/RS485, USB, LAN to interface the unit with customer’s PC software (allow the end user to be connected with the manufacturer for remote diagnostics).
- Internal water tank level of 1.2L electronically controlled (when needed it is filled from external tank automatically by only a single tube)
- Water tank protected and filtered
- Automatic checking for internal leaks to guarantee maximum safety
- Can be added to for additional volume
i-FLOW-H2 STATION 10L